Common Rules of the contest applicable to all participating schools , colleges and students
- The contest is governed by the rules set by the governing body of Green Olympiad and Dept. of Forest Maharashtra Govt.
- Participating schools , colleges and students must abide by the Rules, Guidelines and Discipline set by the governing body of Green Olympiad 2016., failing which they may be disqualified from the contest at any time without prior notice.
- The governing body may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The governing body does not take any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the contest.
- All entries and data become the sole property of the governing body and shall not be returned to the either the participating schools and colleges or its participating students under any circumstances.
- The governing body shall not be responsible for the outcome of any occurrences outside its control like power failure, slow Internet speeds etc during the contests.
- Data such as participant’s details, contact numbers, emails etc are the sole property of the Olympiad committee, its members, affiliates, sponsors or any third party associate which the latter can use, for branding ,marketing and promotional purposes.